At Brantridge we want to provide a safe learning environment where our pupils’ specific needs are met and developed.
We do this through a needs-led, differentiated and holistic curriculum that is embedded in enriching experiences and activities.
In order that our pupils become resilient, confident, self-regulating, and who make significant progress with their individual needs, and are ready to access the next stage of life.
Our School Values
- That learning is an enjoyable, lifelong process through which everyone can achieve their potential and exceed their expectations
- That teaching and learning should be fun
- That all individuals have self-worth, dignity and rights, and can excel when their unique needs are recognised
- In cultural diversity that embraces individuals and promotes community spirit
- In personal responsibility, adhering to the agreed rules and respect for others
- That effective teamwork and partnership with parents and carers is key to success.
Together we will:
- Build a happy school
- Promote the school’s values
- Value and encourage positive behaviour
- Support each child’s learning and help them to achieve their potential
- Achieve positive outcomes for all our children and families