The main aim of the school is to help each pupil fulfil his potential. The school seeks to promote high personal standards of work and behaviour. Emphasis is placed on improving each pupil’s self-esteem, self-image and confidence.
We will deliver an inclusive, personalised curriculum through a multi-disciplinary approach in order to equip our pupils, with the skills and experiences needed to embrace life-long learning.
- That learning is an enjoyable, lifelong process through which everyone can achieve their potential and exceed their expectations
- That teaching and learning should be fun
- That all individuals have self-worth, dignity and rights, and can excel when their unique needs are recognised
- In cultural diversity that embraces individuals and promotes community spirit
- In personal responsibility, adhering to the agreed rules and respect for others
- That effective teamwork and partnership with parents and carers is key to success.
Together we will:
- Build a happy school
- Promote the school’s values
- Value and encourage positive behaviour
- Support each child’s learning and help them to achieve their potential
- Achieve positive outcomes for all our children and families.